Thank you for the chance to reply to this evaluate. Our information indicate the shopper contacted us by way of our online chat portal and requested to cancel his reservation on April 9, 2020. This was also when he declined our supply to postpone the trip or receive a credit score with additional credit incentive. Later that day we also received his written cancellation letter by way of e mail. This meant Vantage shall be refunding 35% of his total trip value and he would need to assert the remaining 65% that Vantage penalized on his Travel Protection Policy. When mixed, will present the visitor full restitution for his complete journey value.

We have flagged Christine’s reservation to e-mail her as quickly as the refunds have been processed. We thank Christine and appreciate her continued persistence as we work in the course of her decision. Myself and 3 other persons deliberate and paid for a trip to Greece to leave May 4th 2020. The journey was cancelled by Vantage due to the Covid pandemic and health issues of safety. I was despatched a letter relating to the cancellation and if I chose I would get a full refund for my journey.

Regarding the Optional Tours Greene References, for 2022, Vantage has moved to a extra inclusive surroundings and are actually including all touring for the majority of our journeys. We regret that that is delayed in processing, however once processed Greene will have the ability to see this Future Travel Certificate within his Travel Rewards part within his My Portfolio Account. Vantage Deluxe’s adventures vary tremendously in cost … Please perceive if the postponed departure date does not work for Peter …

Our choices are decided by various components including however not limited to the rationale for disruption, proximity to travel, vendor restrictions, and other issues. If the passengers have further questions on the choices presented to them, our staff shall be happy to assist them through our customer service line. Vantage cancelled our journey to France in March 2020.

So they didn’t fulfill this assertion both since it was over three hundred and sixty five days and nonetheless has not been issued. Friend and I booked trip in June 2019 for April 2020 Tulips in Holland. Vantage cancelled in March and supplied credit score for similar trip yr later. Did not want to commit to that so instead of taking refund we were persuaded by Vantage rep to look for substitute trip in 2020.

• Vantage does acknowledge that I am due the refund but refuses to provide any additional info as to when. • Vantage is deceptively utilizing the Covid-19 disaster an excuse to delay standard refunds. • Scheduling a refund is a standard accounting system transaction. Please understand that on April thirteen, 2020 he selected space travel word whizzle search to use his Future Travel Credits when he utilized them to his current confirmed reservation. Once the Credits had been converted to a confirmed reservation are then certain by our Terms and Conditions. Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.

Maria then referred to as us on April 13, 2020, talking with Suzanne, and canceled her Future Travel Certificate, declining the provide previously made by Marlene. Maria then requested a refund of her funds, however she isn’t due any refunds as per our cancellation coverage acknowledged in our Terms and Conditions. It is essential to notice that Maria chose to cancel her reservation previous to Vantage making any determinations on her originally scheduled departure. What Vantage did after her determination to cancel is irrelevant.

Another thing- I’m not ready to go into their website to add a review. Not able to fore-warn different customers or potential prospects how deceiving this firm can be. The BBB classifies Vantage as an A+ company, but I urge they get reviewed as soon as once more.

The company requested my medical information twice, and in general did every thing potential to stall. Now the representatives have been telling me for over a month that my claim is in “accounting” and shall be paid in “due time.” I can see that everyone else has had related experiences, so I even have two questions. 2) If Trip Mate is domiciled in Missouri, as seems the case, has anyone contacted the state insurance coverage commissioner? Insurance firms are required to keep up a certain amount of re-insurance to find a way to do business in most states.